I walked in from the other room behind the girls and said,"Where's my babies?" They both turned simultaneously to see where I was, and they were in the exact same position. I had to grab the camera for this one!!
Aren't these coats fabulous? They are so cute in them... they can barely fit into their carseats with all that fur!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Those are fabulous coats! Where are they from? I can't get enough of the pictures of your beautiful girls!
In the top picture it looks like one of them has darker hair- which is it? And does she really or is it just a shadow in the room?
That is the cutest picture of them turning at the same time. I love when babies crane their necks like that, Asher does it so far that it looks like he is going to flip backwards!
I love the coats! I can't believe how fast they are growing Katie! They are almost 7 months!!! WOW! These pictures are making me get so excited to have these twins!!! Love ya!
Oh my gosh Katie, I can't believe you have darling twin girls! It's so fun to run into you while I was blog surfing. Who'd of thought?! My blog is at thesagersfamily.blogspot.com so come check it out. It was so good to see you and your family. We'll have to keep in touch this way.
Love those photos! They look like little angels craning their necks to see you. Cute!
OHMIGOSH! I am dying! Those are so dang cute! Those coats, those girls, wow! What mushers...do you think they have that fur coat in my size?
Those are both darling pictures. I love when babies look over there shoulder like that. Liberty does it all the time - she'll even try to watch the TV like that. It's way cute with both of your babes at the same time! And of course I love the fur coats.
Post a Comment