
The weather was sunny this last week and it was so nice! It has been pouring rain the past 2 days, but it is nice not to have snow! I thought I'd post a picture of an icestorm though. It really is pretty. Every little blade of grass and leaf and everything gets frozen. I hope we are done with these for the year though. I'm ready for spring!!



3 comments:
We had one of those when we were in Austin. The whole town shut down. Did Scott have school cancelled or anything? I agree it looks pretty.
Hey...I just randomly found your blog linked to someone else's, I already forgot! I don't know you that well, but I grew up with Scott, and I wanted to tell him hi, so will you tell him his old friend Heather (Esplin) said hi? I love your blog, your twins must be fun (my little sister has fraternal boys.) Anyway, take care!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/lagu-tiktok-paling-hits-bikin-kamu-auto-joget
Post a Comment