You can see a little bit of red hair coming in... not much yet though. Aren't those stares priceless? They look so similar in this picture. People are always surprised when I tell them that they are fraternal. Bella is on the left. She looks bigger in this picture, but is still half a pound or so and an inch smaller than Maddie. We are just waiting for them to start crawling. That is when the craziness will begin because they already want to get into everything!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Babies
You can see a little bit of red hair coming in... not much yet though. Aren't those stares priceless? They look so similar in this picture. People are always surprised when I tell them that they are fraternal. Bella is on the left. She looks bigger in this picture, but is still half a pound or so and an inch smaller than Maddie. We are just waiting for them to start crawling. That is when the craziness will begin because they already want to get into everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
They really do look so similar, I can't tell them apart. I need to see them again in person! Any trips planned to Utah?
I am with Blythe and can't tell them apart! I am sure their distinctive qualities will come out more and more as they get older.
Hey Katie--It's Kelly! I just found your blog on Niki's and your girls are so adorable. Aren't girls so much fun!! And I'm sure two are just as fun:)--but more work. I don't know how you do it.
Those are such cute stares! I think that I can tell them apart. So darling.
MUSHERS!
Post a Comment