Scott did it again. It never ceases to amaze me how romantic he is! It is the best! Every holiday/birthday/special occasion he spoils me (and I love it)! Yesterday was no exception. I won't go into all the details but lets just say our night included lots of roses, love songs, candles, delicious food, a relaxing bath for me(with 2 new magazines, my robe, and PJs all set out), a sweet sweet love letter, pride and prejudice, a book I've been wanting, and lots of kisses :) I'm the luckiest girl in the world. He truly treats me like a queen. Wow, I love that guy!
(Okay, so I actually had to go back to our pictures from last August to find a picture of Scott and me alone. We only take pictures of the babies these days, so this is out of date and I actually think I look really scary in it! Oh well!)



5 comments:
You need to take more pictures of you two lovebirds! Scott sounds like a super romantic guy! Perfect for you. What a great night.
He is quite the romantic! Sounds like a fun night!
I'm just testing to see if this comment will work.
I found your page through heidi's... congratulations on the 2 additions, that is fantastic. and they are absolutley adorable! come visit us at
http://www.scottmccallrandall.blogspot.com/
That's so sweet of him... I'm going to hand the computer over to Ben to 'read-up' :)
Post a Comment