Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My family


We have recently realized that our babies are becoming little girls! They are getting so big and doing new things every day. It is such a fun stage right now. I love watching them learn new things and be constantly checking out everything around them. We have a Dr. apointment today, and they have to get their shots! That is never fun, but I'm excited to see how long and heavy they've gotten. I truly can't get enough of them! Isn't that a handsome Dad they've got too?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So fun to watch babies grow and learn new things and become interested in the world around them, you will have to share more about the new things they are doing and their individual personalities.

Hinton Family said...

Katie they look so big. That is so much fun. I love their cute dresses. I too understand about all the fun things they are doing. That is great! Cant wait to see you guys!

blythe said...

What a cute picture. Was it taken at church? I love their dresses. They are so adorable.

Abby said...

how cute are their dresses!! They are adorable! I saw Randy and Melanie the other day in St. George and they are so cute! They miss you guys! Katie you are amazing! I can't imagine taking care of 2 little ones.