Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our sweetie

I-Nathan Scott Rynearson- am a child of God,
and He has sent me here-on March 19, 2009.
Has given me an earthly home-in Cleveland Ohio-
with parents-Scott and Katie- kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do to live with Him someday.


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!! congradulations.

Heidi said...

Precious! I'm loving all that hair!

thesquiresfamily said...

How cute!!! Congrats!

Laura said...

He's a doll! Congrats!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

i can't wait to meet him! he is so cute!

joan said...

So happy for you and for Nathan arriving safely and healthy to the dearest parents I know. I send my love.
Aunt Joan

Tobey said...

What a doll!!!

Amanda said...

He is beautiful! and look at all that hair! Congratulations.

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Ashley said...

Congrats Katie! What an adorable little sweetie!

The Lambs said...

Looks like you're treasuring those eensie weensie stages very well- have fun!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! 3 under 3: you are my hero!

lindsay Roscoe said...

That was the sweetest announcement ever! He is so cute!

Mary said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! He does look so much like your husband. What a sweet big boy!