Friday, March 13, 2009

A follow up to the previous post...

I hope my Aunt Joan doesn't mind me putting this on here, but I thought it was just so classic I had to share it. This is from an email she sent the other day...

"I read your blog page about your girls and it really made me smile. I had lunch with your mom the other day and I asked her if anything jumped off the page to her too. She agreed and we laughed. As children your mom and I were very much like you describe Bella and Maddie. I was the detail oriented one and your Mom, not so much. I was very organized and she was not. I loved to color and coloring within the lines was an obsession for me. Your mom would scribble colors anywhere on the page in my coloring books and I would be so upset. It ruined them as far as I was concerned. Your mom had quite the imagination and while I did too it didn’t rival hers. She even had a pretend friend named “Hubbins” that accompanied her everywhere.
Its so fun to read about the girls.
Love to you all.
Aunt Joan"

Isn't that amazing that these girls are taking after their namesakes already? I love it! Mom, you never told me about Hubbins! That is pretty funny!

2 comments:

Jo said...

My mom told me that as well and I thought it was so meant to me for you to name yours girls as you did! What a true inspiration, eh? Love you and your family!

Andrea said...

The fact that they are so similar is too funny! I love it! Hope you guys are doing well. Has Scott decided on a specialty?