Saturday, March 21, 2009
Baby!
Nathan Scott Rynearson was born thursday March 19th at 1:00 pm. He was a strapping 9 pounds 5 oz! He is so darling and chubby and just such a mush. We adore him! Everything went well with the delivery and thanks so much to wonderful friends and family who have helped with Maddie and Bella! We'll add more details soon, but we are all home and doing great. (We are trying to figure out what is wrong with the settings on our camera and why all our pictures are so grainy :( We'll try to get some clear ones soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
WELCOME HOME! He is adorable! Congrats! Looks like your girls are loving him to pieces! How sweet.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help; I'm just around the corner!
Congratulations! What a cutie!
Congrats! He's such a handsome little boy! I hope you are recovering well!
he looks like a darling chub! glad he and you are doing great! I want to hear more about labor and the girls reactions to him!!
congrats! wow, 9 lbs! you are a rockstar katie. he is a doll... so cute and chubby. glad everyone is home and doing well!
oh yay!! congrats! he is soooo cute! i love that he already has rolls on his arms.
yeah!! what a big healthy boy! I am so happy for you and hope all is well.
Oh, what a sweet heart he is, I just love his cheeks! And you look amazing Katie--you were all baby! I can't wait to see the little guy in person. I'll call you when I get back into town after the 31st and we'll get his pictures done. Good job, take the help you can get, and REST!
Wow, what a cutie!!!! I got tears just seeing the pics, I already just love him! He is doll, love the hair, love the chubs, love it all. Hugs and kisses from us all.:)
yay, he is adorable!!!! However i'm so sad that the little outfit I got for him was new born size and only fits up to seven pounds :( sorry katie. Okay I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more and how everything went. I will call you and see when I can bring you some dinner this next week. Also if you need anything please let me know, we'll have the girls over to give you some time. We are all healthy here so we promise we wont give you any sickness!! PLEASE let me know what I can do to help, i'm so excited for you guys and cant wait to see Nathan!! oh and Jack will be so excited to hear Bella and Maddie have a new brother too!
He is beautiful! And I love that he is so chunky!
Such a handsome little cutie! Congrats to the whole family! Love you.
Congratulations! He is so cute! I am glad everything went well. I am also around the corner so let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations, Katie! He is a lucky boy to have come to such a great family!
I'm so happy to see pictures! He is SO adorable! I am still having a hard time with the idea of you having a BOY :) I love his cheeks.
I hope you are recovering well, and enjoying that new babe! I hope it's a breeze, since it's only one :)
Love you guys!
Way to go Katie! 9 lbs. is certainly an accomplishment....weren't the twins about that together? I'm so happy for you and glad to hear all is going well! He's a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
Congratulations to you all! What an adorable son and brother!!!!
What a cute little guy he is! And the big sisters look like they will be taking VERY good care of him. :)
Post a Comment