Yay!! I have been stalking your blog waiting for pictures...he is ADORABLE!!! Quite the little chub it looks like, he's so sweet I can't stand it. I am still laughing about the pink dress on Bella..that is HILARIOUS. I got a Pinkalious book that I want to send to you if you don't already have it. I hope you're recovering well Katie...I'm so sad I can't squeeze him in person! He's a doll..enjoy! Loves....
Oh my goodness Katie 9lb 5 oz he is a chub! I guess since there was only one in there he had to try to make up for what his 2 sisters weighed. Congratulations! I hope you all are adjusting well I wish i also could be there to help you. he is beautiful!
Yeah! Congrats! I have been anxious to hear how it all went! I am glad to hear that you guys are home! I left a message on your phone! I need to try you at home (instead of your cell). Nathan looks adorable! I am so happy for you guys!
5 comments:
Yay!! I have been stalking your blog waiting for pictures...he is ADORABLE!!! Quite the little chub it looks like, he's so sweet I can't stand it. I am still laughing about the pink dress on Bella..that is HILARIOUS. I got a Pinkalious book that I want to send to you if you don't already have it. I hope you're recovering well Katie...I'm so sad I can't squeeze him in person! He's a doll..enjoy! Loves....
You look Beautiful!
Oh my goodness Katie 9lb 5 oz he is a chub! I guess since there was only one in there he had to try to make up for what his 2 sisters weighed. Congratulations! I hope you all are adjusting well I wish i also could be there to help you. he is beautiful!
Yeah! Congrats! I have been anxious to hear how it all went! I am glad to hear that you guys are home! I left a message on your phone! I need to try you at home (instead of your cell). Nathan looks adorable! I am so happy for you guys!
he is so precious - I'm glad all is well and he is healthy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment