Sunday, October 19, 2008

PRIVATE BLOG

My mom has convinced me it is time to secure up our blog. It is always so personal and I've been meaning to do it now for a while. So I think I'll wait a week or two. Will you let me know if you want an invite?

53 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for a great week. I miss everyone already. Be sure and put Dad and I on your blog site.

Heidi said...

Me please!

blythe said...

Me too!

Jo said...

Of course I want to be a part of it! Include my mom also :) Love you guys!

Saysha said...

Hey! Glad your mom and Sis-in-Law came to visit! Fun stuff...send me an invite too, eh? ;o)

The Lambs said...

you know we do!

Lauren said...

me me me!

Kristy said...

I would love an invite!

Laura said...

I would love an invite!

Ashley said...

yes of course I need an invite, I have to keep up on your life somehow!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Of course me! We need to get together soon! And I'll even bring along the blue and pink princess dresses if you say yes!

Amy Jenks said...

I'd love to keep up with you all. It's so nice to see how you are doing! amyjenks@gmai.com

Morgan said...

i would love to be invited to view your blog!

bryce and paige said...

please invite us!

whitney said...

yes me!

whitneyshafer@gmail.com

Kasey Later said...

Please invite me! I love to check in on your family and see what's keeping you busy!

Hinton Family said...

me me me me me okay?

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Yes please on the invite! :)

Clayton said...

We would love an invite! Your cousin, Lisa & Clayton

Brittany said...

Hey Katie I would love to continue to view your blog. I love to see what y'all are up to. Thanks, Brittany Dyal

The Church's said...

I want an invite to the blog!!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Hey, Hey! me too! Just so you know I went though the same thing a while back with my in-laws, and you can only have 100 invite e-mails on blogger at least.
And then my brother who works for a major law inforcement agency said these days if you want the info you can get it just by typing any of your info. ie. name, address, ect. only, and peoples fears on the whole are unrealistic. So anyway, we ended up un-privitizing ours! And we haven't been stalked since!
Just some info for ya. :)

Maren said...

oh, please invite me :-)

Jasmine said...

Hi Katie! I found you guys through Abby. Could we get an invite?

Tyson and Marie said...

For sure count us in! m8young@gmail.com

joan said...

Absolutely. I love reading about you and the adorable girls!

niki said...

Add me, please!

Sara said...

Hey Katie, can I be added too?

sarajoyner@gmail.com :)

THANKS!

The Wilkins' said...

You're so much better than me! Of course, invite me!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

hey cutie of course I would love to be updated on your fun life! (if that's ok) I hope all is well!
Katiejohnson77@hotmail.com

Anna said...

I would love to be added!
williams_at@hotmail.com

Brooke Bennett said...

I was in Yearbook with Scott. I'd love an invite if there's enough! My e-mail is bw0623 at hotmail dot com
If an invite is wanted for my blog, please let me know!

Liz said...

I better get one! I can't live without your cute family updates!!

{owens} said...

ashandcam@gmail.com. we wanna keep reading!

Andrea said...

We do!

The Rawlins' Fam said...

will you please add me too! rawlins_brandon@yahoo.com! I love watching your twins grow up and seeing mine do some of the same things.

Amanda said...

Please add me! I have been meaning to write you forever!!!!!!!

Janelle said...

I'd like to keep reading!

Summer said...

I'd love an invite!

Amberlee said...

I would love to be added if that's ok! I'm glad that you are doing so well in Ohio- we're on our way that direction too! (Columbus)

Jena said...

Congrats! A boy, you lucky duck! If there is room I would love to be able to take a look at your life! Jena theflanfam@gmail.com I know you have many adoring fans so I don't want to crowd anyone out!

Natalie said...

Count us in!! natj621@msn.com

Carolyn said...

Katie, please add us to your private blog - we are so excited about our new baby boy!! aunt carolyn and uncle richard reagan

Linsey said...

I would like to be invited to your blog.

Nelson Family said...

invite me too:)

lindsay Roscoe said...

I want to be invited. loubusp@hotmail.com

Justin and Stacey said...

Katie,

I would love to be added to your list!

staceofbace@hotmail.com

Kamie said...

Hey Katie-
It is fun to see how you and your cute fam are doing. If you don't mind putting me on the list:

kamiespriggs@gmail.com

Lisa said...

we would love to be invited.

Lisa said...

Count us in!

The Allred Family said...

I'd love to keep in touch!
akallred@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Hey I just stumbled across your blog today. Your girls are so cute! And your house is so pretty! It seems like you live close to us? I'll have to ask you at Church. Anyway add me to your list! maryclark87@gmail.com

Ben and Keenan said...

I love keeping up with your fmaily - count us in. You can send the invite to my junk address: kaerecipes@hotmail.com

Thanks!