Friday, October 03, 2008

Artists!

Scott is on call all night at the hospital so the girls and I decided to do some fun things today. We went to Michael's and got fingerpaints and SKITTLES of course. The girls LOVE going to Michaels for some reason. We played at this amazing park called the Preston's Hope at the Jewish Community Center. Then we got Panera for dinner. We came home and tried out thie finger paints for the first time and it was of course a hit! Good thing we decided to paint naked! I had a feeling this would happen...


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to keep busy on those long days without dad! Looks like fun, wish I could paint naked. ha ha j/k... kind of.

Amanda said...

LOL! Your girls are too cute!

Scott and Michelle said...

Katie,
Looks like so much fun. Your girls are darling as ever. Each time I go to Michael's I seriously get stuck for 2 hours. It's the greatest store! Ps. Love your Pottery Barn table. I have those same chairs in black!

Lauren said...

cute pictures and nice 'censorship' with the chairs :) - how fun!

H, R, E, C and K said...

Little did I know when I commented on those paintings the other day... :) That's super cute. When I let Emmy do Pudding pictures I strip her down for that, too. Messy business, learning to paint

Kamie said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. I am sometimes slow to check blogs. That is so exciting. Your girls are so cute. They often remind me of my tot with how busy they are. Good luck with everything. You are such a cute little mom.