We are thrilled. Everything looks great and we are set for March 24th! The girls came with us to the ultrasound and are very excited to have a baby brother!
CONGRATS!!! Looks like a slew of boys are coming our way!! How fun, hey i didn't know you had a blog, but you'd said you saw mine the other day so I decided if anyone had your address it would be Janelle Nutter, and she did. I cant wait to read more on it, will you add me to your list, i think you have my e-mail, but if not i'll get it to you so i can still view yours. thanks and congrats again! talk to you soon!
Hooray! You will absolutely LOVE having a boy and your girls will eat him up. And I'm sure Scott already has plans for the rest of his athletic future. Boys are so fun! Congratulations...hope all is going well!
Yay! How exciting! And what a change is going to happen at your house! Get ready for some blue to mix in with all that pink! How fun, I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you . Boys are so much fun. Scott will finally get a little man. March is the greatest month to have a baby because you are just gettion out of the cold and flu season and you can take the baby out all summer!! Congrats
YAY! congrats katie (and scott! ;) he will love to have a little buddy to do sports things with. i'm sure your girls will be great little mothers to him! :) boys are very different from girls, which i realize more and more everyday, but they are so fun!
AAAAAA Katie!!! How exciting...Nate is going to be SOOOO jealous!!! I am so excited for you guys, and I'm glad that you can name him Nate now. ;o) That is so awesome guys, congrats to you too Scott! Miss you guys like crazy...give the girls a squeeze for us!
yay!! I am so excited for you guys. I love little boys and I know your girls are going to spoil him and dress him up all the time. Fun:) Congrats again.
25 comments:
AHH! WOW how exciting! Could I really be the first to comment? Katie I'm so happy for you both!
Yay!!!!!! Congrats. He will be totally adored by his sisters. Scott will have his baseball buddy ;-)
CONGRATS!!! Looks like a slew of boys are coming our way!! How fun, hey i didn't know you had a blog, but you'd said you saw mine the other day so I decided if anyone had your address it would be Janelle Nutter, and she did. I cant wait to read more on it, will you add me to your list, i think you have my e-mail, but if not i'll get it to you so i can still view yours. thanks and congrats again! talk to you soon!
Hooray! You will absolutely LOVE having a boy and your girls will eat him up. And I'm sure Scott already has plans for the rest of his athletic future. Boys are so fun! Congratulations...hope all is going well!
Hahaha...didn't I tell you I had pretty much everyone in the ward? :)
Congrats on the boy!
I tagged you. Click here for details.
NO WAY!! SOOOOO exciting! I've been waiting for the news - I'm glad I stopped by your blog! Congrats - I'm glad everything looks good too!
Fun! You get to get all new stuff for a boy! How fun!
A BOY! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yay! How exciting! And what a change is going to happen at your house! Get ready for some blue to mix in with all that pink! How fun, I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats! That is so exciting! Boys are awesome!
YAY! That's such great news! Congratulations! Boys are so fun!
oh YAY!!!! sooooo exciting for you guys!! that will be such a fun change of pace for you.
Hooray for boys! That is so fun, I am so happy you will get to have two girls and a boy!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you . Boys are so much fun. Scott will finally get a little man. March is the greatest month to have a baby because you are just gettion out of the cold and flu season and you can take the baby out all summer!! Congrats
Congratulations- a little boy!
YAY!!!!!!!!
YAY! congrats katie (and scott! ;) he will love to have a little buddy to do sports things with. i'm sure your girls will be great little mothers to him! :) boys are very different from girls, which i realize more and more everyday, but they are so fun!
Yahoo!!! I am so excited for you and for you and Scott and for the girls to have a baby brother.
oh how exciting!!
AAAAAA Katie!!! How exciting...Nate is going to be SOOOO jealous!!! I am so excited for you guys, and I'm glad that you can name him Nate now. ;o) That is so awesome guys, congrats to you too Scott! Miss you guys like crazy...give the girls a squeeze for us!
yay!! I am so excited for you guys. I love little boys and I know your girls are going to spoil him and dress him up all the time. Fun:) Congrats again.
HOORAY! Congrats! I am so excited you are getting a boy. How fun.
A BOY!!!!! That is so great you are going to love a baby boy ecspecialy after 2 little girls.
How exciting Congrats! His room looks so cute. If that's appropriate to say for a boy. I wouldn't know since all I know is girls.
I wish I could take credit for that room in my house! It's from PB Kids!
Post a Comment