Saturday, September 27, 2008

Number three is on the way!!

I've been planning on posting our good news, and just hadn't done it. I'm almost fifteen weeks, so I thought I'd share the news. Everything looks good so far and we are definitely having ONE baby! The baby is due March 24th. We're so excited, especially now that I feel so much better. Unfortunately our first couple months in Cleveland consisted of me feeling really sick, but I'm so grateful that it has mostly passed. The timing was actually a blessing as well because Scott helped with the girls and the house so much since he hadn't started rotations yet. I literally couldn't walk into our kitchen a lot of days without throwing up, so it wasn't too fun for a while. I felt like a horrible mother, neglecting my girls and feeling exhausted. When I would throw up I'd try to shut the bathroom door and keep the girls doing something else, but inevitibly they'd end up standing by me and the toilet looking at each other knowingly and saying, "Mommy's sick." Thank goodness I'm feeling better.
Anyway, the thoughts of three kids at age 25 sometimes makes me feel like I'm crazy, but really I'm so excited. Life will be different that is for sure. I definitely felt like it was time and there was a little someone waiting to come to our family. We can't wait to find out the gender in a few weeks.

14 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

KAtie congratulations!! I am so excited and I can guarntee after twins one will feel like a piece of cake. Roscoe had 5 at 25 if that helps to feel not so crazy about having 3 at 25. I was 27 with 5. Well I am so super excited for you guys and look forward to watching you grow and finding out what baby is. I am soory you were sick that had to have been hard in new place with 2 babies. I am glad you are done feeling crappy!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, and I am glad that you are not sick anymore :)

Morgan said...

congrats katie! that is so exciting. sorry that you were so sick, that is no fun at all! can't wait to hear what you are having.

blythe said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats to your cute family. I'm so excited for you Katie! Can't wait to hear more!

Heidi said...

I am glad the nausea has subsided and also that Scott was around to help while you were so sick! This is such exciting news. Whether it's a boy or a girl i think he/she will be totally pampered by three mommies!

Maren said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You are just the best mom so I'm sure you'll do great with 3 kids. I'm sorry you have been sick- that is no fun!! Congrats!

Amy Jenks said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I'm so sorry you were sick. That's not fun at all. (Some day I'll post very similar news :) I just have not been blogging lately. I haven't been sick but I have been tired and that alone keeps me from the computer. I think I'm 3 weeks behind you.)

Hinton Family said...

Yea!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I just think that is so great. And you are having one...that probably seems like a piece of cake.

whitney said...

oh yay! congrats! that's so great that those sick weeks are over for you. it's so hard when you feel so useless... and seems like it's going to last forever. you'll be a fabulous mommy of three!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! I'm glad you are feeling better and the timing was perfect for Scott to be around to help!

Sara said...

how exciting! congratulations!

maren told me today when we went to visit Kathy (yup, I'm maren's new VTing partner now), and I hadn't read it on your blog yet. VERY COOL NEWS!!!

taryn said...

congratulations! so exciting! can't wait to find out if it is a little boy or girl! eek!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been so far behind on everyone's blog with our move back to the US and Lindsay actually told me tonight you are pregnant so I had to jump on and read for myself. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Fun, Fun.

Ames Family said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while...YAY for #3 (and just one baby :) ) I am so excited for you, Katie. You are such a cute little mommy. Congrats!