Saturday, September 27, 2008

CELINE!

This week Scott spoiled me with a night out at the Celine concert. What a treat!! The show was amazing of course. She is such a good performer and her voice is so incredible. All her songs are just classics, and I loved it. She had a good mix of some old stuff as well as a lot of her new album. The stage and lighting and all the technical stuff was impressive and there were some good dancers. It was much more like a regular concert than her Vegas show but that's what I expected. I loved all the dancing in Vegas, but as far as concerts go this one was up there! The show was wonderful and it was equally as wonderful to be out alone with Scott doing something so fun. A couple in our ward was so nice to come to our house and put the girls to bed and sit here so we could go. Thanks you Jones'! You are the best! Of course I forgot our camera, so no pictures to document the occasion. I kept thinking over and over about grabbing it. I'm blaming it on pregnant brain because it is shocking how forgetful I've been lately. I used to think that was all a hoax when people said pregnancy made them forget things. Then it started happening to me! Thanks honey for an incredible date.

2 comments:

Hinton Family said...

How fun. Scottie is a keeper for sure!!!

Amanda said...

What a lucky girl you are.