Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall fun

Here are a few more pictures from Patterson's farm. The girls absolutely loved playing in the hay. This is Bella after the hay slide.



Maddie rolling in the hay. (It made me itch just to watch them!)


On the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and play area.


You can see some of the orchards behind. They have beautiful and delicious apples. We've definitely got to go back!


We ended the day with dinner at a tiny little restaurant called Yours Truly. What a fun family day! Love you guys.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

blythe said...

You are so cute Katie. I miss you! I love the pics of your girls!

Heidi said...

Looks sp pretty there! What a fun family activity!

Tobey said...

OH what cute pictures! I love the one of scott on the slide with the girls and their faces! Too fun! I have to agree that just looking at the pic of the hay made me itch! But it looks like they loved it. I loved the earlier post too about the girls. We have some fashion gurus on our hands!