Some days I feel like I definitely have two 2 year olds on my hands. Mostly when they are tired or fussy or showing the typical 2 year old irrationality. Other times though, I'm totally surprised by things they say, what they remember, and how well they talk. Here are some recent Conversations with the girls:
Scott was giving the girls a bedtime snack of ICECREAM last night, (They are so spoiled.) and this is what I heard from the other room.
Bella (in the middle of eating her icecream): "I'm gonna be right back."
Scott: Where are you going?
Bella: Costco.
Scott: Oh, what are you going to do at Costco?
Bella: I'm gonna buy some FRUIT SNACKS... and JUICE!
Scott: But do you see how dark it is outside? Who goes to bed when it is dark outside?
Maddie: Squoyls!! (Squirrels)
Bella: and Flowers!
Maddie: and Cars!
Scott: What about Maddie and Bella?
Bella: No, I don't tink so.
Scott got some new dress clothes from the Outlets malls today and he tried them on for me when we got home tonight. He came in and Maddie said, "Daddy is STYLIN!" I had to agree. Then I went and got a skirt on to go to the RS broadcast and came back in and she said, "Mommy looks so cute!" Thanks Maddie!!
Earlier today in the car we saw some stop signs and the girls recently developed an infatutation with stop signs. They point out every one they see.
Maddie: Look, a STOP SIGN!!
Bella: Just like Blues Clues! Its like a pentagon!
Maddie: Its like an octagon.
Me: yeah, how many sides does an octagon have?
Maddie and Bella in unison: EIGHT!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Seriously, you have the brightest girls ever! Can you imagine what they will be like when they are 12! Good luck you two :)
I have just had the best giggle I've had all day reading what your cute girls say about everything! I MISS YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So badly. Sounds like life is good. CONGRATULATIONS on numero tres!!!!!! Yeee-hawww...bet it's a girl...he he he...Maybe you could go 3 days past your due date and have HER on Emma's birthday! I'm sure you'd go over JUST for me, right? ;oD Love you guys!
What funny and smart little girls!
please tell me what I can do with Reese so that she has a shot at being half as bright and funny as your little girls! what a crack up!
Post a Comment