Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dress up!

We kept the girls home from church today because Maddie woke up with a fever. That means Bella will get it tomorrow :( but we didn't want to send them to nursery. Anyway, since we weren't going anywhere I let them play dress up in their closet. AFter about 15 outfits this is what they picked. It was funny because at first they had to wear all the same things, but then they got a little more adventurous. Bella kept trying to get Maddie to put on the matching outfit to the one she is wearing (Still a little big I know... but will be perfect when it warms up!) but Maddie wouldn't take off her skirt.

The girls playing on their new little table! They love to sit at this table for everything... coloring, playdoh, stickers, block towers etc.

Bella saying, "No more pictures, just hold me!"

This is a picture of our piano! I can't remember if I posted about it, but it was such a score. We got it from a guy in Nauvoo for $150. It came from a church there and is from 1911! Scott has loved having a piano! I got it for his Christmas present. It didn't come with a bench, so we've been trying to find something. Last week my friend Melissa saw one at a little antique store in town. I went to look and found this bench for Scott's birthday this week! It matches perfectly, and looks like it came together!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tobey said...

So cute! I love the pics and the choice of outfits.... The girls have style! We missed them at church today. I hope they get better soon!

Christine said...

Hooray for the piano bench...the piano looks great. Love those little girls. They are too cute!!!

Lauren said...

I love these girls! the more pictures the better. they are growing up!

Jasmine said...

Your girls are so cute!!! How old are they now? Looks like you guys are doing well.

blythe said...

I love the piano! That is on my wish list. I love the outfits your girls picked out, they are such cute girls!