Saturday, March 15, 2008

40 years!


Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Isn't that awesome! We hope that they have a wonderful day with fun celebrations! We wish we were there! These days, 40 years is unheard of for many people. I love that my parents have always had a wondeful relationship and set an incredible example for all of us. We always knew that they loved each other (and still love each other) so much! They balance each other out well and make a great team. I look up to their wonderful example and am SO grateful for all they do for me. They are so Christlike, faithful, and generous. I'm so blessed to be the baby of their family. I couldn't ask for better. I love them tons, and am excited for their many years together ahead.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

katie, i have never seen a picture of either of your parents before! they are so cute! congrats to them for 40 years together... so amazing!

Heidi said...

Congrats to Sue and Larry! I also think they are great. Speaking of, in the latest Ensign (the one with Christ on front) there is a testimony shared on one page by a Susan Lunt of Utah- was it your mom that submitted that? Probably a lot of Susan Lunts but I was curious.

Ashlie said...

40 years? That will be so nice to be able to be married for 40 years. Congratualations. They look super happy. I love all your cute pictures of the twins!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Amazing! Cute family photo!

Scott and Katie said...

Heid, that wasn't my mom's quote... must have been another Susan Lunt, but she said a lot of people have asked her that!

The Lunts said...

KATIE WHAT A CUTE TRIBUTE! I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF THEM! HOW WAS CLEAVLAND?