Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!


Randy, Scott and Lacey

Scott with Grandpa Hammond

Scott and his girls

Happy Birthday to my darling husband! The big 27! He's getting up there! I feel so bad that he is busy studying and taking finals today, but hopefully he can take a break for some festivities! I love Scott so much for a million different reasons. He is an incredible person, and no one in the world makes me happier. If I start rambling about him, this could get a little long, so I'm going to just do this...

S-C-O-T-T

S- The first "S" word that comes to mind is SEXY, but I won't elaborate on that! "S" is for SILLY! I love the silly/fun side of Scott. We have a great time together and he always makes me laugh. The girls especially love Daddy's sillines! "S" can also stand for SMART. The things Scott knows amazes me. He is so smart and has an amazing memory. I could never learn the things he does everyday. He's a champ!

C- is for CUTE. No explanation needed there... I just love his cute face! "C" is also for cuddly. I'm a definite cuddler, and Scott is the perfect person to cuddle with!

O- is for OUTSTANDING. Okay, well Scott really is an outstanding guy all around, but I can't really think of a more descriptive "O" word.

T- is for TALENTED. Scott is good at so many different things. He is a people person-s0 friendly and comfortable. He is an awesome athlete all around. He plays the piano beautifully! I'm so impressed that he can just sit down and play the things he does. I love it.

T- is for TIRED. (JK honey... I know you are not getting much sleep these days! You work so hard.) "T" is for thankful. Scott truly appreciates the things I do for him, or the things that others do for him. He sets such a Christlike example!

Well, there you have it - SCOTT!

Your three girls love you babe! Happy Bday from all of us!

6 comments:

The Lunts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!! WE HOPE YESTERDAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!

Saysha said...

You are such a good wife! And I can't BELIEVE how much that baby picture looks like Scott..that is crazy! Happy Bday Scottie the Dawg!

Andrea said...

Happy late Birthday to Scott! Those pictures are great! I agree with Saysha about the baby picture. The resemblance is uncanny!

Christine said...

Happy birthday Scott! Our birthday wishes are a bit late, but we sure love ya!

blythe said...

Happy Birthday to Scott. I love the S-C-O-T-T that you did, very creative!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to your cute honey. I may have to steal your idea!