When I was little I always loved it when my mom would give us muffin tin snacks! She'd fill up the whole tray with different snack in each- like grapes, cheese, crackers, cereal, etc. I've carried on the tradition with the girls and they love it! It is one of their favorite ways to have snacks!
For some reason our girls have never slept well when they are away from home and not in their beds. Our trip to Cleveland was no exception. At some point in the night, they both ended up in our bed. Before Scott and I went to sleep we took this picture because it was so cute how Bella was snoozing on Maddie's tummy!
Here the girls are waiting for us to load the car after we got off the airplane. Maddie turned her car seat like this and started to draw, and when Bella saw her, she had to join in the fun!




2 comments:
those are such cute pics. what a fun idea for those muffin tin snacks. i love the pic of them sleeping on eachother, so cute!
I really like the muffin tin snacks idea. I am going to store that one away for a time when I need it. :) Congrats on your new house. It is beautiful. You will have it perfectly decorated no doubt. Congratulations cute Katie!
Post a Comment