Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! It snowed here today, but the girls still had to wear their darling Easter Dresses!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Scott and Michelle said...

Those dresses are adorable! Love the little mini-pigtails! How fun. Glad you had a nice Easter!

The Lunts said...

Katie they look so cute! They always do! Thanks for the Tucanos Post Card we made reservations for Tomorrow!

Ames Family said...

Darling little dresses! Congrats on the new house, it looks so cute!

blythe said...

I love the dresses, they look so cute!

The Lambs said...

Wow- I missed a lot lately- CONGRATS on the house-! There are so many suburbs where all the homes are cookie cutter, and I love the ones that are filled with character and history- it's lovely! Also, I didn't know you could even go up to the top of that arch- were you scared at all? I think I'm becoming more afraid the older I get of heights- oh well! We move to Cali next week, so let us know when you're coming our way to Disneyland! Love you!

Andrea said...

Those dresses are perfect! They could definatley be the poster girls for the entire Easter holiday. :)