Sunday, September 16, 2007

more wedding pics







Here are pictures from Michelle's wedding (thanks to Abby's blog) for everyone who wanted to see them...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the blue and brown combo. Funny to see in the pics some old BYU peeps and also some boys I went to jr. high with all grown up!

{owens} said...

Hey Katie, it's Ashley Christensen (Owens now). I just stumbled across your pics from Scott Sorenson's wedding. Funny because my husband Cameron, was good buds with Scott and now he's married! Crazy, small world. PS, your girls are so adorable. Mel just had her twins 6 wks ago and I have pics of them on my blog if you haven't seen em yet. Ash

The Church's said...

My neice had the exact same color scheme at her wedding. I love it. You look so cute in those pics. Sounds like you had a good time.