
That night was our girl's night at Tana's so I got to celebrate again. Tobey brought all sorts of decorations and Kasey made a delicious cake! I love just getting together and chatting with the girls! I was so grateful for good friends who made the day great.

Scott and I got to celebrate the next day because his finals were over! We went to Columbia and ate at the Olive Garden and did some shopping. My sweet husband spoiled me as always. We had such a fun time and there is nothing I love more than spending time with Scott.
Thank you everyone for the phone calls, cards, emails etc. What a great birthday!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Katie- sounds like you have made some really good friends out there, I am sure that has made all the difference and how cute you guys get together so often!
happy bday katie! sounds like you had a great time with all the girls. thats so fun.
Happy Birthday Katie! I'm so glad you have so many good friends out there. Looks like you had a fun day!
happy birthday! It sounds like you have an awesome group of friends out there. That is what I am hoping for when Nate does his PhD...lots of LDS moms whose husbands are gone all the time too!! Glad you were appropriately spoiled! :)
I'm so glad your birthday was a hit! I wanted to be there, and I'm sorry I missed it. Happy late 24th!
Happy, happy birthday! How fun! I love that you get together so regularly!
Katie we have your gift sitting on our counter!! I cant find your address will you email to me? Looks like you had a great time!!
How fun! What a great group of friends! Happy Birthday (now that I'm like a month late in wishing it...)
Post a Comment