Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rain



Here are the girls enjoying a missouri rainstorm.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Lunts said...

Dont you hate that Summer is over? Yuck!! Good thing we are going to the sun in like a month!! Wooo Hooo! Ne ways its gonna be crazy fun with the girls walkin at the beach!! Cant wait till you guys are here!!

Heidi said...

O I live rain, looks like the girls like it too. It never rains in Reno, I miss it.

mattnbeth said...

cute cute pic

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Katie!
oh wow it is so fun to see your cute family! Your beautiful girls have your eyes. They are adorable!it has been so long- I sure miss seeing ya. I am glad to see things are going well!
love ya
stay in touch
Katie (J) Wood

Andrea said...

That is such a beautiful picture! I love how grown up your girls are getting, and I also love how fascinated they are about life and what's going on around them. I wish I was still so mystified by the little things like rain, or playing with dirt. :)