Monday, April 02, 2007

Family Fun!




We have had the best time the past couple of weeks visiting family! We went to Indianapolis to visit my sister Sarah, her husband Josh, and Jacob and Andrew. We loved seeing their darling house and hanging out together. It was so fun to go shopping, eat great food (we ate at Cheesecake Factory and Outback in the same day!), play with the kids and have some sisterly chats! Sarah and Josh even watched the girls while Scott and I went out. There is an awesome Children's museum in Indianapolis where the girls rode their first carousel. We also got to go to Jacob's Pinewood Derby where his car took 2nd place over all! Way to go Jake! (and Josh of course... those axels were fabulous!) The boys loved watching the opening weekend of March Madness too! We had so much fun. Thanks for letting us visit Bradley's! (We forget our camera so I'll post some pictures as soon as Sarah sends them along!)

This last weekend the girls and I got to go meet the Bradley's, my parents and the Hilton's in Nauvoo. We saw some great church history sights and I must admit I'm becoming the expert at the things to see in Nauvoo. Then my parents and Michelle and her girls came to our house and hung with us and watched conference. It was the best to have family together for Conference Soup! The Hilton girls are darling and they took care of the babies with lots of "Sally Walker" and playtime! I loved being with Michelle and my parents as well. It was such a treat and we've been well spoiled!

We can't wait to see my brother John and his family this week! They are coming out this way for their spring break and we are so excited! We'll see you soon guys!! Hooray! We love family and think we have the best one in the world!

5 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Sounds like tons of fun Katie. I'm glad you've enjoyed time with your family. We miss seeing you! :)

Ames Family said...

Yay for family!!! The girls are getting so big. I love the Cheesecake Factory...chicken picatta is my fav!

Heidi said...

Wow how nice to have so much family come visit your part of the country!

What is in the conference soup?

blythe said...

I remember your conference soup from last conference, I think you even posted a pic. Sounds yummy! I need to try it! How fun to have so much family in town.

Anonymous said...

I was there