We took the girls swimming last week for the first time! I love doing new things with babies and watching them discover everthing. I expected them to be a little nervous and they were cautious at first, but they ended up loving it! It was so cute to see them kicking and splashing around! We had a great time! Here they are with Dad!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Swimsuit Season!
We took the girls swimming last week for the first time! I love doing new things with babies and watching them discover everthing. I expected them to be a little nervous and they were cautious at first, but they ended up loving it! It was so cute to see them kicking and splashing around! We had a great time! Here they are with Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Cute swim suits! Where did you go swimming? Is there like a YMCA or something?
wow, those are some cute girls! :) that makes me really excited to take my boys swimming. we have seven peaks season passes this summer. isn't warmness great?
SOOOO cute! I have yet to tried swimming with Libby. We need to go sometime now that it isn't too cold to walk to our cars! Can't wait to see you again!
So precious! I am so excited for swim season. We have seven peaks passes too and it can't come soon enough. Everytime Asher sees a picture of your girls (he's with me now) I say: "look, there's your girlfriends!" hehe!! He is quite the ladies man, but I'm not sure he could handle two at once! :)
I swear I start off every comment with, "what little mushers!" but they are! those swimsuits are so cute! some of my favorite pictures of lauren and me when we were little are in our favorite bathing suits. make sure to take lots! another funny story that my mom likes to tell is how lauren was out of her floaties LONG before I was ready to give them up and as lauren would swim circles around us, my mom would ask, "taryn, are you ready try swimming without your floaties?" and I would say, "not yet, mommy." don't be alarmed if that happens with your girls...I eventually caught up. ;)
Hey Katie--It's Kelly. Your girls are adorable!! I can't wait for my girl to go swimming this summer. I love the suits too:) It's so fun to shop for them I'm sure!
Those are the cutest suits ever! How fun that you took them swimming. It will be fun to take a dip in your parents pool with them when you guys come in town!
Your daughters are so cute! Tyler and I were just talking about how sweet they are! You have a beautiful Family!
get out! i'm sure they loved to get into warm water and out of the cold! i can't wait for austin to meet these girls this summer in utah!!! they can show him a thing or two in the water, though we did just take him swimming last week for his first time at 6 weeks old. The swim diaper went up to his armpits- he looked like gene kelly!
Post a Comment