Friday, January 19, 2007
Six Months
We can't believe our girls our six months old! Yesterday was their half birthday, so I took this picture. I remember thinking when they were first born that six months seemed like an eternity away. Now it is here, the time really has flown by. I love these babies more than I could have even imagined. Our life has been so blessed and happy to have two beautiful, sweet, and healthy girls. One day I will get a picture of them both smiling. It is tough because they just stare at the camera like, "What is that?" Scott thinks Bella's hat is like an old school football helmet, but I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy 6 months! They are so, so beautiful.
I can't believe it has been six months! Bella is totally chill I love it.
You are such a good blogger lately it is so fun!!
I love the football helmet! ;) Thanks again for sending me the twin emails. I need all the advice I can get, You are a pro!
Post a Comment