Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Best Friends!
These pictures are from before we left but I thought they were so cute. Maddie gave Bella a good pinch on the arm flab, but Bella got her back with a good tug on Maddie's ear! They are going to have lots of fun together! It is funny because Maddie has recently started doing this screaming thing! She just yells really loud while she is playing with toys and things and it scares poor Bella to death! It always makes her cry, but hopefully she'll get used to it soon, because Maddie seems to only be getting louder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That arm pinch looks ouchy!
I love it!
So cute! It will be so fun to show them these pictures when they get older!
ohmigosh! how funny! I love the screaming story and the pinching...I love that they are both smiling while being pinched or getting an ear tug. I was definitely a screamer when I was their age, but I like to think that I gave lauren a head's up because she was usually calm while I was screaming my head off. I also like to think that I was being a good sister because she would tell me, softly, that she was hungry and I would scream my lungs out to get us some food! we made a good team!
Post a Comment