Thursday, January 25, 2007

10 things you may not know about me

Lots of my friends have done this and inspired me... it is fun to learn new facts about everyone!

1. I love to travel and have plans to go all over the world someday.
2. I love to organize and plan. (I have a weekly cleaning schedule, monthly meal calendar, categorized to do lists, and I rearrange my closet about every other week!)
3. Someday I want to have a vacation home at the beach.
4. I love to read, and once I get into a good book I hardly get anything else done.
5. I have the biggest sweet tooth ever! I want to eat treats all day long!
6. I anxiously await my monthly magazines and catalogues... Martha Stewart Living, Pottery Barn Kids, the Ensign...
7. I love nursing my babies! (Although I am ready to give up those night time feedings!)
8. I drink a ton of milk! We go through gallons and gallons a week!
9. I miss my dancing days, and sometimes I relive them in the kitchen when Scott's gone.
10. Someday I want to have an amazing craft room with supplies for sewing, scrapbooking, decorating, baking, gardening, floral design, etc.

6 comments:

blythe said...

I'm glad you did this and the one for Scott! I learned a lot of new things, mostly about Scott. I would love to have an amazing craft room too!

blythe said...

p.s. I wish I was as organized as you!

Heidi said...

I am a total list person as well. I have to have lists for to do, what to buy, what to make for dinner, etc. I like it.

I also love milk (skim only) and go through it like no other. Too bad it is so expensive!

Scott and Katie said...

I'm a skim only girl as well. Here in Kirksville Milk is only 1.68 a gallon at Walmart! Amazing huh!

Hinton Family said...

Wow I love that you are so organized. I feel so unorganized these days. I too love nursing.

Melissa Moss said...

Katie you are so amazing!