It was a treat to see some of the "Divas" at a baby shower for Laur. (Due so soon! Yay!) I love these girls and don't get to see them often enough. We all lived together at BYU at some point before everyone got married. I have the greatest memories with them and love seeing them turn into wives and mommas! Good luck Laur. I'm thinking of you!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Utah Highligts
We had such a fun time meeting my dear old friend Leash and her cute boys in Utah a couple times. We hit up jungle jim's and the kids had a blast. I couldn't get Nathan off the little swing ride.
It was a treat to see some of the "Divas" at a baby shower for Laur. (Due so soon! Yay!) I love these girls and don't get to see them often enough. We all lived together at BYU at some point before everyone got married. I have the greatest memories with them and love seeing them turn into wives and mommas! Good luck Laur. I'm thinking of you!
It was a treat to see some of the "Divas" at a baby shower for Laur. (Due so soon! Yay!) I love these girls and don't get to see them often enough. We all lived together at BYU at some point before everyone got married. I have the greatest memories with them and love seeing them turn into wives and mommas! Good luck Laur. I'm thinking of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment