Friday, July 30, 2010

More Utah fun


We were thrilled to stop and visit our great friends from Kirksville- the Nielson's in their gorgeous new house! I'm so happy for them and it was such a treat to catch up. We miss them! Their girls are the cutest and Maddie and Bella had a blast dressing up, dancing, and doing shows directed by Caitlin! Thanks Saysh. We love you guys.


For the past two summers in Utah Maddie and Bella have been spoiled by Grandma Sue and Aunt Joan on a Maddie, Bella, Grandma, and Aunt Joan outing. It is a highlight for the girls and they still talk about it. This year after their trip to Build a Bear they had a picnic in Joan's beautiful yard. It was complete with glittery hat making, lavender bundles and roses for the girls. What a treat for them!

I had to put this up to show grandma and Joan how these kids have been playing with their build a bear stuff. They love to get all the animals all dressed up and accessorized and arrange them on their beds. They were so exctied that the two extra outfits they got fit two of their giraffes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Saysha said...

Ok their room is SO CUTE! The pink/green/white is what I want to do with Abby/Emma's room. Someday :o) Happy late 4th birthday girlies...we miss you already! And you too handsome little Nathan. I still giggle thinking about how 'boy' he is...throwing anything and everything across the playroom. What a hoot.