Here is Grandpa reading the girls their bedtime story.
The girls wanted to wear curlers just like grandma! (Sorry Grandma- we just had to post this picture. It was too cute!) We had such a fun time playing and singing songs with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma of course fixed us the most delicious food too! I wish I could be as great of a cook as she is! We also went to the zoo with them too. We loved it.
It was so fun to see my old roomie and friend Taryn and her husband and meet baby Reese for the first time! Reese is so cute. She'll be a heartbreaker for sure! They are in D.C for law school, and live in a darling apartment in Arlington. It was so fun to visit and catch up! Thanks for letting us just show up at your door! We loved seeing you!




4 comments:
How fun! I have never been to D.C. and it is on the top of my list of places to go. I love the picture with the girls and their curls, so cute!
O fun I was wondering if you saw Tar- all the cute mini divas in pink!
How fun. It makes me want to see everyone. Diva's reunion soon okay!
What a fun trip to D.C. I love the pictures. Your girls are getting way too big! Fun that you got to see Taryn!
Post a Comment