The first weekend of this month was the annual Twins Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio. We heard about it from some twins we met in Missouri so we decided to look it up. It turned out that Twinsburg is only 2o minutes from our house so we decided to go. The festival goes from friday night through sunday, so we just went friday and for some of saturday. It is so funny becasue there are like 2000+ sets of multiples all at the festival. All the twin sets dress alike so it was hilarious to see these two 80 year old grandmas or these 50 year old twin guys looking exactly alike. It really was fun. They had a dinner on friday night and there were outdoor games for the kids and this little animal show. On Saturday all the twins marched in a parade, and I have to say it outdid the Kirksville 4th of July parade by A LOT! It was really big and lots of people come out to watch it. After they have a little carnival set up with rides and games. They do talent shows and contests like the youngest twins or the twins who look the most alike etc. We took a few pictures but I can't get them off my camera because the battery is dead and I can't find the charger! Hopefully I will soon and I'll post them. It was a funny little experience, but I'm sure we'll go again. Yay for twins! Below are a few great examples of the twins at the festival...


5 comments:
I have actually heard of this festival- how fun that is was so close! I love going to community events like that. If you camera is dead how did you get the DC pictures?
That is great!! HOw fun my computer is down so I haven't actually read all of your blog I am trying to use my moms computer and not bug them but i look forward to reading them all. I hope your adjustment is going well
K..Bella and Maddie had BETTER go back to the Twins Festival when they are as old as those ladies...and they better wear swimsuits! Love it! Miss you guys so much!
Hilarious! I have never heard of this. It sounds so fun!
That's great! How fun that it was so close!
Post a Comment