Sunday, July 06, 2008

God bless the USA

We ended the holiday with a barbeque with our friends. We had TONS of delicious food and a firework show that was quite spectacular! All we needed was the "Stadium of Fire" song and it would have felt like the real thing. There aren't illegal fireworks in Missouri, so people had bought huge huge fireworks and Lots of them! It really was awesome and was so fun to eat, play games, and relax with our friends. Just looking at these pictures get me choked up thinking about how much I'll miss these girls! We've all had an incredible medical school experience together. I love them all!



Some of the kiddos...


Yesterday Scott put together a softball team to play in the city tournament. They played 6 games in a row so lets just say they are all a little sore. They had fun reliving the glory days though! Scott was cute out there! The girls and I joined lots of other wives and kids to watch the game.

4 comments:

The Lambs said...

I'm glad you guys got to hit Nauvoo one last time- I love that place! And I love the middle names. I always loved having one growing up, and who better to name them after than women you love?! Way to tale advantage of the 4th in a small town. Even if all it had was trucks, Austin would have been in 7th heaven. Boys and trucks... ;)

Natalie said...

Katie--is there any way you could email me a copy of the guys softball picture--it is a keeper!

Hinton Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. We miss you here in Utah. Come back soon.

lindsay Roscoe said...

Happy 4th when you do officially move?