Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SCOTT!


After all these fun travels and great vacation time the girls and I have had, how could I not pay a little tribute to my cute Scott? All I can say is he is a CHAMP! Seriously amazing. He has been studying like crazy for months and months. All day every day he has worked so hard and I just don't know how he does it. The boards were last week and HOORAY that they are over. We felt bad to leave him all alone for a few weeks, but knew that it was good for him to be able to really focus. I'm so happy for him that his first two years are nearly over. He's done an incredible job of balancing his priorities and making time for all his responsiblities. He has done great in school and I'm such a proud wife. I'm excited for him to get out of the books these next couple of years and start doing rotations. We got home so late the night before father's day that I didn't get a chance to give him the credit he deserves. We had a great father's day just being together as a family though. The girls have been so happy to play with him. I couldn't ask for a better father for my girls. He's a wonderful example to me as well. He is the best and I love you to the moon Scottie Hottie! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Goodess it has been a while since I looked at your blog and BOY have you been busy. Your girls are so cute and I love the picture of them "taking turns". Funny.

{owens} said...

Wow, you have been everywhere this month! Good to see you guys are doing well. I just saw that you have Jenny and Brian on your blog! Jenny's brother is married to my cousin. Small world.

Keri Cannon said...

Hi Katie! This is Keri Evans Cannon. I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your little girls are adorable! It's fun to hear about you! I hope all is well. You can see what we're up to at keriandtaylor.blogspot.com.
keep in touch!

Andrea said...

Your trip looked great! It's always to fun to visit family and friends...especially when you have such cute girls, I bet. Scott is a great guy! Aren't we lucky to be married to such hard-working wonderful people? :)