

Arabesque

High fives.

Playing with John and Sydney's cute kids! Its so fun to have them right next door. We got to see Sarah and her family quite a bit as well and I've just realized I don't have any pictures with them! Hopefully she does. We had fun times with the Bradley's in their yard, the park, the pool, the zoo (okay well we got totally poured on at the zoo, but still). It was SO great to be with my sisters. We loved being with all of you.
We had the best trip and were spoiled as always! Thank you to all of you for being so good to us. We were happy to come home to Scott but miss our wonderful families already.




3 comments:
It was so fun to see you while you were in Utah, with me moving to Florida, who knows when I will see you next?
Ahhh how fun, your pictures are all so cute! Hope you guys are doing good! Your girls are growing so fast they already look bigger from a month ago!
Looks like you had a great time!! I wish I could have seen you guys. Your girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment