Future pianists? I thought this was cute with their little feet dangling! (Maddie pulled out her pigtails so that is why her hair is so crazy!) Reading silly stories with Dad is one of the girls' most favorite activities!
They are the cutest May Flowers I've ever seen. I love the piano pictures. So precious! It's so fun to see what good friends they are. They are both just too cute!
I LOVE TWINS!!! THEY COULD NOT BE CUTER. MY BOYS HAVE STARTED CHASING EACH OTHER AROUND THE HOUSE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT EACH OTHER AND PLAYING PEEK A BOO WITH EACH OTHER. IT IS SO FUN!
4 comments:
They are the cutest May Flowers I've ever seen. I love the piano pictures. So precious! It's so fun to see what good friends they are. They are both just too cute!
your girls are so cute!
(i linked over from kasey's site)
I LOVE TWINS!!! THEY COULD NOT BE CUTER. MY BOYS HAVE STARTED CHASING EACH OTHER AROUND THE HOUSE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT EACH OTHER AND PLAYING PEEK A BOO WITH EACH OTHER. IT IS SO FUN!
Wow! They are going to be the best pianists! What gorgeous pictures, too. The lighting is wonderful!
Post a Comment