Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Scott and I have incredible mothers and examples in our lives.
I love my mom sooo much and can't even explain how much I appreciate all she does for my family. She amazes me with her generosity and love for others. I hope someday I can be as good of a hostess as she is. She throws a great party. She is a supportive wife and it seems like nearly everything she does is for her husband or one of her children or grandchildren. She is the rock of our family. That lady has done a lot of good for a lot of people. I love you mom and hope to be more and more like you!



Scott's mom is also amazing! Melanie is so happy and spunky and a definite go-er. (is that a word?) She is fun to be around. She makes others feel good about themselves. She also amazes me with how hard she works for her family. When we are in St. George she spends half of the time cooking everyone's favorite foods. She's also a wonderful labor and delivery nurse. Moms who get to have her as their nurse are so lucky! I love Melanie and couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. I will be forever grateful for the wondeful son she raised.

Where would we be without these two women? We owe so much to them and we realize that we are only starting to understand the sacrifices they have made for us, the tears they have shed for us (both happy and sad) and the love they feel for us. We are grateful for the wonderful role models they will be for our girls and we know Maddie and Bella are blessed with the two greatest grandmas ever.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

blythe said...

I love the flash back pics!