A small town circus came through Kirksville the other day so we took the girls. They loved it and haven't stopped talking about the tigers, the camel, and the balloons!
Gee Katie, those girls are BEAUTIFUL. They are going to be heartbreakers. :) Watch out, world! You guys look like a cute, happy family. Fun to go to the circus! I like camels too! Let's talk soon. I'm in the country now...
7 comments:
Gee Katie, those girls are BEAUTIFUL. They are going to be heartbreakers. :) Watch out, world! You guys look like a cute, happy family. Fun to go to the circus! I like camels too! Let's talk soon. I'm in the country now...
The 1st picture made me giggle. It's so sweet.
Time flys doesn't it?! What a cute picture that si of them holding hands with flowers on their little heads
Your girls are sooo cute!! two little red heads, I love it!! Are you coming home for summer at all?
I love the heaedbands- v. stylish. I bet it is so fun to see their interactions with each other, they sound like quite the characters!
Katie! Your girls are getting so big and gorgeous!!! How fun. We need to chat soon! I have missed talking to you and definitely want to catch up. :o)
Cute!
Post a Comment