Monday, January 14, 2008
Mom's Website
My cute sister Christine has been helping a group of women get a mom's website going. It is called the Power of Moms. I think it is great because it has inspiring and uplifting stories, goal, values etc. for moms. I have a little article about twins listed in the journal section. Check out the site www.powerofmoms.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
thanks for posting the link sis!
Love the twins entry, keep em coming:)
Cute Katie! I liked your little journal entry. I have to say being pregnant with even one you get plenty of unwanted advice so I can only imagine what it was like being preggers with two!
I loved it! It made me cry :) By the way...you ARE a super-mom!
Cool site! Thanks so much for posting. It really makes me want to try harder to be better. Also, the pictures of the girls are so cute. I love the giraffe tent! That is so awesome! Those girls are so adorable. It'll be strange not to see them in Sunday School this week. :)
Sadly I don't have time to read everything right now, but the picture of you and the girls so is cute. You look really pretty and skinny!!! I love the ball pit idea; Millie is getting so bored these days. It rains every day and we are both going a little crazy.
I will have to check out the website!
Wow that is awesome! Can I put her website on my blog? I think that is so great! I miss you!
Katie, I totally relate to everything in the journal entry! What a cute website. Would you possibly be able to add a link to my clippie website on it? www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com. Only if you are interested!
Hey Girl-
It's been a couple of years since I have seen you. You look great. Your little girls are adorable. I found your blog through a friend. Wish you the best!
Kamie (Delaney) Spriggs
familyspriggs.blogspot
Post a Comment