Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday


Maddie

Bella


We have now switched to 9:00 church. Hooray! It is so much better for the girls because they are happy and then can still come home and get their nap. We have a huge milestone next week. The girls can officially go to NURSERY! We are so thrilled! They will be so much happier playing with the kids and toys because they definitely don't like to be quiet or confined in the other meetings. They can last fine through sacrament (with the help of lots of activities, books, toys, stickers etc.) but after that they are ready to play. They are both active little girls and I'm so glad. I hope that they will do well in nursery and are nice to the other kids and such. They are kind of clingy to me, so hopefully they'll make the transition. Thankfully Tobey is a nursery leader and she is like their second mom, so they love her and Addie too.
Scott and I can't wait to see what it is like to sit through all our meetings again. I teach relief society on the second sunday and he teaches deacons every other week so on those sundays we've been able to have a regular meeting, but since the girls have been born church has been a little different! :) We love them though, and are glad they are so full of energy and life!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Morgan said...

yeah for nursery. asher goes in in like 2 or 3 weeks, and I cannot wait! he is also very energetic and it is soooo exhausting chasing him around for 3 hours. and we have church at 12:30 so he is already tired and wired by the time we get there. me and nate usually go in shifts, but he is eqp, so a lot of times, he can't take him for RS. i have no doubt that he will love nursery, i just hope he is not a meany, he can be a little stinker sometimes as he hasn't learned how to share yet.

it is really perfect timing, he will go into nursery, then a month or so later, the new baby will come. i can't wait to have a baby that sits still and sleeps all through church!

Heidi said...

Hurray for nursery. And 9 am church- I feel the same way as the girls- now I can have my Sunday afternoon nap again ;-)