The girls LOVE animals!! All day long they make animals sounds (the favorites are dog, elephant, duck, tiger, and cow). They want to read animal stories or watch their animal show or play with their stuffed animals constantly.
Okay, so this pictures was posed, but the first time this basket was empty, one of the girls climbed in it and then when the other noticed she got in too. I didn't have the camera handy then, so I had to recreate the moment.
Tobey took this picture the other day of the girls and Addie kicking the leaves at Truman State. It turned out so cute!
Tobey also got this darling picture of Bella. Thanks Tobey! You are so talented!




10 comments:
Okay, that first picture - they look SO grownup! That picture of them with Addi is darling!
O my goodness look how much hair they are getting! Thats so much more then the last time we saw you guys! You really have such cute kids!! Cant wait to see this week!!
Look how big they are getting! That is so fun that they are identical! Annie says they look very cute. We love our twin cousins!
So cute. I make those headbands and clippies...I love having a girl!!!
I haven't checked out your blog in awhile and as I was looking at there pics I was thinking they have to be identical then I scrolled down to see the rest and saw the post on them being identical. Way cool!! They are so cute and I do have to say you are crazy for wanting twins again, but maybe it is because the 1st 6 months are a blur. Another pregnancy terrifies me just for that reason. You do make it look fun.
i cant believe how old they are. they are so adorable katie. im sure they keep you entertained! love them.
So cute Katie! I love that you posed the girls in the basket, that's totally something I would do. How old are they now? They look so big!
i was trying to figure out what makes them look so grown up, and i think it's that they don't have to make big eyes at the camera any more when it flashes, they realize that they have a choice, and one of them (still can't tell them apart) is definitely making a "i know somethign you don't know" face...wow. ya'll ready for this?!
What beautiful pictures! Your girls are so adorable. I just want to pick them up and give them loves!
It was fun to see you and the girls. I loved hearing their animal sounds! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment