they are looking so big and old, and so cute! While I was looking at your post, asher came up and saw the pics of the girls and got all excited, smiling so big and saying aahhh! He likes other little people!
Katie I love the new pictures! The girls are starting to look more and more like you I think. I am so excited to see Linc and Sally start playing with animals. What are they going to be for Halloween???
Katie your little girls are getting so big! Man, they are REALLY cute! I bet you have your hands full! I hope everything is going well. Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
they are looking so big and old, and so cute! While I was looking at your post, asher came up and saw the pics of the girls and got all excited, smiling so big and saying aahhh! He likes other little people!
I can't believe how big they look--what dolls!
Katie I love the new pictures! The girls are starting to look more and more like you I think. I am so excited to see Linc and Sally start playing with animals. What are they going to be for Halloween???
so cute! i love the sunglasses!
so cute! i love the sunglasses!
Katie your little girls are getting so big! Man, they are REALLY cute! I bet you have your hands full! I hope everything is going well. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment