Betsey Bulkley did our family pictures and she put a few of them up on her blog. She is so talented and amazing! I don't know how we are ever going to choose what we want! Click the link to see them! http://bulkleyphotography.blogspot.com
oh my gosh Katie, those are soooo precious! I can't decide which is my fav cause they are all so adorable. But the one really close up one is cool. What a cute family!
I'll say it again, what MUSHERS! The pictures turned out beautifully. When you have one baby that is so cute, what a blessing to have another look just like her! Frame all of them!
Those turned out GREAT Katie! I'm so glad you chose Betsy instead of Walmart :). Libby has those little shirts from children's place too - a yellow and white one. :)
12 comments:
You have angel children!!!! I love those pictures and the photographer's style. She is fabulous!
oh my gosh Katie, those are soooo precious! I can't decide which is my fav cause they are all so adorable. But the one really close up one is cool. What a cute family!
I like the super close up one the best! Which twin is that?
The family photo is a classic you need to get that one and frame it
wow, those are stunning photographs! you have very photogenic babies. totally beautiful!
How cute are those pics! She did a good job! Where did you take them at? Does she have a studio? I love them all!
SO cute, Katie! They turned out GREAT!
very cute family katie! i love the pics.
OH my gosh!! THose pictures are so adorable. Your kids are soooo cute!! The family one is way good.
Katie I am dying over these pictures!!! She really is so talented! How fun to have such cute little girls!
I'll say it again, what MUSHERS! The pictures turned out beautifully. When you have one baby that is so cute, what a blessing to have another look just like her! Frame all of them!
Those turned out GREAT Katie! I'm so glad you chose Betsy instead of Walmart :). Libby has those little shirts from children's place too - a yellow and white one. :)
So when can we get one of those???They are the cutest pictures ever! The twins look like baby models and the fam picture is so cute!
Post a Comment