Saturday, March 03, 2007

We love Dad!!

(Tomorrow, March 4, is my sweetheart's Birthday! He is right in the middle of finals and has been studying like crazy, poor guy! He is amazing though and we know he will do great... he always does!)

Dear Dad,
Happy Birthday!! We are so glad your birthday fell on a sunday, so we can spoil you and have you the whole day! We are so proud of you for doing so well in school and being an incredible husband and father! We love you to the moon!
Love, your girls

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Katie you look great!

blythe said...

What a beautiful picture! You look gorgeous. Did you use the timer? Happy Birthday to Scott!

Scott and Katie said...

actually, my next door neighbor came and took this for us... she was trying to get them to smile, but they are a little stranger shy and so they look like they are about to cry!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Hello supermodel Katie! I love that photo. SOOOO cute! Definetly frame worthy!

The Wilkins' said...

What a cute pictures of 3 beautiful girls! Happy Birthday Scott!

The Wilkins' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney said...

katie, your girls are soooo freakin' cute! and you look so good! i'm very impressed, especially after having twins.

McCall said...

i love this picture. you look great, and your girls are so beautiful!

Hinton Family said...

Yea for scott
Happy birthday from the hintons

Allie said...

Katie and Scott! Your girls are beautiful and you look so great! Its been forever since I've seen you two (Blythe's wedding I think)I'm so happy she had you listed so I can check up on old friends! I'm glad school is going so well for you, you'll be done before you know it.

Ames Family said...

So cute, Katie!! You look beautiful!