Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It is hard not to be a little camera crazy with these girls... here is the test, can you tell who is who yet?





























This is a little stroller I push the girls around the house in. Here they are watching me cook dinner!



















My pink ballerinas! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Heidi said...

You can never post too many pictures! Love them!

Anonymous said...

I still can't tell them apart, i'm horrible. They are so, so cute!

The Church's said...

THanks for all the pics!! They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So darling! Now you have two little ballerina's of your own. Let's just hope that they don't dance on point with a toothpick stuck in their foot like their mommy did! :)

They are so cute, Katie. Loce the pictures!

Hinton Family said...

okay so I used to be able to tell them apart but you got me now. I have no idea. They are as cute as ever.

Anonymous said...

Ah!! They are the cutest babies we have ever seen! We love those blue eyes! We want to hold them so bad! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am going to take a guess and say that Bella is the first pic and Maddie is the second. How did I do? Either way...they are BOTH cute as can be!

Scott and Katie said...

Niki, you got it! That was a tough one though, because Bella looks different in that picture!