Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TV already?

Both the girls totally love to watch Baby Einstein. They will sit and watch the video for like 15 minutes. I push them up in front of the TV and they are happy! Their favorite part is this black and white metronome with a little colored animal attached that goes back and forth. It mesmerizes them! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hinton Family said...

You are so lucky. I bet it lets you get some things done. I think Andrew takes after me because he gets too restless just watching the tv. If he has toys as well then he is happy.

Heidi said...

Okay not to get all psycho but Ben's professors are all Baby Eistein haters! They say studies show it promotes autism! eek. I am sure your kiddos will be fine. My nieces and nephews all grew up on it and are fine. I know I will want it to for my kids if it means I can get in a shower or a few chores, but Ben isn't very happy about that.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I guess I will have an autistic boy on my hands because Tate LOVES Baby Einstein! Neptune is his favorite. I have heard negative things about it, but there are studies that have positive things to say about it as well. And my nieces and nephews are fine, too! You are right, Heidi, that it is great to have a chance to take a shower and get ready! I love Einstein!!