! We are off to a ward trunk or treat tonight so we'll get to show these girls off. The adults can dress up too I guess. Scott doesn't love to dress up too much... he says all he used to dress up as was a doctor because he could just throw on scrubs. Well, that won't really work around here. They all wear scrubs regularly so it isn't much of a costume. We'll see what we can do. Hopefully we can get some candy! I have such a sweet tooth! I'm not really into the whole ghosts/witches thing about Halloween, but any day I can get yummy candy is a plus for me! Of course I had to buy some candy for the trick-or-treaters! (Truthfully, I'll be shocked if we get even one little kid! We live down at the very end of this country road and no one is going to come all the way down here. More for us!) I love the fall season though. The leaves around us are changing and are beautiful. It is starting to be pretty cold around here, but no snow yet. My favorite things about this season are: 1. Getting out warm, cute sweaters that you haven't seen for a while2. Cooking with pumpkin! Aunt Joan gave us the yummiest pumpkin cake recipe that has become one of Scott's all time favorites! We've made it twice already! I also just learned the EASIEST treat ever. You mix a can of pumpkin with a package of spice cake and add some chocolate chips. Cook about 15 minutes at 350. Only 3 ingredients and they are so yummy!
3. Caramel apples
4. Fall colors and changing leaves
5. burning autumn candles
6. The holidays that are on the way... Thanksgiving and Christmas! (which means lots of great traditions and family time)
Happy Halloween and Happy Autumn!



5 comments:
I love the little pumpkins! I can't believe how big they are getting. I agree with you and thre great things about fall. It is so fun getting out the sweaters, and I love burning the fall candels. My sister is a rep for Salt City and I just bought a few from her. I am burning spiced wassel, and it has me thinking about thanksgiving!
How cute are your girls! I also love this time of year. I'm not so into the dressing up but I love seeing cute little kids in their costumes. Have a happy halloween!
Those are two cute pumpkins! I loved your list of fall things you love. You should take some pics of the pretty fall trees in the Midwest.
I am the opposite of you- I looove the dressing up but I am not a big candy person...
Awww! That is the prettiest Halloween picture I have ever seen. I miss you guys.
I love fall too!!! I'm kind of jealous of those who have cool weather, because we're still wearing tshirts and flip flops. :)
Katie they look so cute. they are getting so big. I can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment