We finally captured their adorable smiles! We have yet to get them both smiling in the same picture, but it will come. Here is Madelyn.Here is Bella.

We can't believe that they are 3 months. They have grown so fast and are so big. They have been the greatest blessing in our life and I don't know if it would be possible to love them any more than we do. Madelyn is a pound bigger than Bella at 11 lbs 8 oz and 10 lbs 8 oz. respectively. They both smile and giggle a ton, and they have started noticing each other.
It is so cute because they'll just stare at each other and smile! I love having twins. It is so worth the extra work because it is such fun!



5 comments:
They are so cute, I can't wait to see them again. Yeah for twins!
I can kind of tell that one is a little bigger (did you say it was Bella?) I love how you photoshoped the pics so we could see one of each smiling. Great smiles! You are a lucky momma. It will be so fun to watch them become best friends!
Darling, Katie! I love the overall dresses...too cute! I bet you are such a great mommy.
yea mush they are so cute. I just love them already. You always have them looking so cute. I love the stage where they start to smile more and giggle. Yea
I can't WAIT to see those little chicks in real life! They are so cute, they are skinny little things huh...and their mama too, gall you look great!
Post a Comment