Sunday, August 20, 2006

One month old!

Here I am with the girls on their one month old birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and they we have had them for a month. It has truly been a busy month with the move and medical school, but I've never had more fun with these new little babies in our lives. I've decided that being a mom is the greatest thing in the world! I just look at them all day and think, "How am I so blessed?" They keep me busy which is nice (especially now that Scott is in school). They each have such fun personalities and darling mannerisms. They make the cutest faces too! They both know what they want, and when they get hungry, the whole town of Kirksville can probably hear the cry! (That is why Bella looks a little distraught here!) Anyway, they are getting so big already! They are almost 8 lbs each! I don't know how I'll carry them around when they get bigger, but for now we have having a blast, getting strong arms, and loving every second with our precious angels! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You look so great! Glad you guys are settling in!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you really do look great and so happy. Your girls are so gorgeous. It sounds like things are really going well--I'm glad. Do you have any trips to Utah planned yet???